I am Amaysha and I am 22. I enjoy being around people and interacting with them. I also love spreading positivity in terms of mental and physical health. Basically, I am a fun person who would like to make a difference in the community!
- I want to fulfill HWUMans' wishes of having more varieties of events in the university.
- By the end of the term, I want to ensure HWUMans are well aware of the importance of taking care of mental and physical health.
- I will bring in eateries/restaurants with more variety on the campus.
- I will try to have 365 room to be open 24/7.
- I will ensure to send emails in a better way for event promotions to prevent spamming of emails.
What motivated me to nominate myself?
I believe that I understand the needs of HWUMans as I am one of them and I have been around them a lot. Thus, I am capable of providing what they need and want to have their best time in the university. I love seeing people smile and being the VP of Community gives me a great chance to make more and more people smile. I aim to spread positivity and be able to support the students of HWUM whenever needed.
My top three priorities
- Have 365 open 24/7.
- Find food vendors to provide more variety of food.
- Better email sending methods.
What would I bring to the role?
I will ensure that I will try my best to provide support to clubs and societies when it comes to planning and executing more events. I will make sure HWUMans know that their voice is heard by being committed to listening to their needs from time to time and making more changes/improvements.