Using rice water to end wrinkles is one of the best natural options. The aging of the skin cannot be stopped but it can be delayed, therefore rice provides its properties to retract unwanted wrinkles, especially on the face and hands.
What is the effect of rice on wrinkles?
The rice is a full natural grain mineral, antioxidants and vitamins substances together, all these properties driven directly on the free radicals found in the skin. When attacking, the effect of free radicals is less and therefore, the dermis (skin layer) shows it with fewer superficial folds, known as wrinkles, which can be deep wrinkles, or small lines of expression.
Rice water is not only used for sensitive skin, this grain is considered the best product for making makeup and cosmetics. This statement is supported by laboratory tests that verify that its direct application on the skin does not cause allergy or irritation, a situation that does occur with the synthesized binders that are sold in most beauty products.
The true benefits of rice water
· Rice water is ideal to combat the constant appearance of acne.
· Combat all types of severe allergies.
· Skin irritation can be soothed with rice water.
· Its vitamin B content helps to have a glowing skin.
· Rice powder repels rashes and scuffs.
· Its constant application gives a matte appearance to the skin.
· It contains up to 10% of pyric acids, which allows to quickly loosen dead skin cells and prevent melanin from being activated (a substance that causes dark spots).
Recipes to use rice and its benefits on the skin
As mentioned, rice water to end wrinkles is inexpensive and easy to prepare. Here is the recipe and how to apply it to achieve satisfactory results.
Rice water recipe:
· In a container add half a cup of rice (organic) and a glass of water.
· The two components are then mixed, then left to rest overnight, ensuring that the container is well covered.
Another way to prepare it is to boil the rice in water, after which it must be strained and the same result will be obtained.
· If reserved in a suitable place, the mixture can last up to weeks.
· To apply the rice water, just take a small cotton swab and immerse it in the liquid, now you massage the face, neck and the parts of the skin where you want to see the results.
The rice water combat wrinkles, but also used to polish and resistance to hair. People who use the liquid every day say they see a unique glow and recommend it. Perhaps this is due to its minerals that help each strand of the scalp.
· Before applying the rice water, the areas where it will be applied should be thoroughly cleaned.
· To aid the treatment, a regular exfoliation is also advisable to promote the elimination of cells that have died and impurities that may be affecting the pores of the skin.
· Its constant application not only helps to eliminate wrinkles from the skin, but it is also a very effective and economical treatment.
· The excess of its application is not recommended, the maximum use per day is two, one in the morning after bathing and another at night.
The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located behind the base of the penis, in front of the rectum, and below the bladder. It surrounds the urethra, the tube-like channel that carries urine and semen through the penis. The prostate's main function is to make seminal fluid, the liquid in semen that protects, supports, and helps transport sperm. The prostate continues to enlarge as people age. This can lead to a condition called benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), which is when the urethra becomes blocked. BPH is a common condition associated with growing older, and it has not been associated with a greater risk of having prostate cancer.