HWUMSA Election Tracker
a. How to enter the lucky draw?
Activate your card, obtain 3 stamps and submit your entry via the QR code on your election tracker!
b. Where can I get the tracker card?
You can get your card from our election booth which is located at the Plaza on either Candidate Showcase Day (CSD) on 15 Feb or Candidate Question Day (CQD) on 8 Mar.
Stay tuned for announcements via emails or HWUMSA Instagram on the event time of CSD or CQD!
c. How to obtain the 3 stamps?
Kindly follow the following 3 steps:
1. Complete the election survey. OR Attend CSD on 15 Feb.
2. Attend CQD on 8 Mar.
3. Cast your vote once CQD starts!
That's all you need to do to get all the stamps :D!
d. How do I activate my card?
e. I missed the Candidate Showcase Day, can I fill up the survey to get the first stamp?
f. How do I submit my card? And when can I do that?
Submit your activated and completed card via the QR code or button below! You can submit your card as soon as you gathered all 3 stamps.
Special cases incomplete election tracker card:
g. What if I didn't collect the stamps on CQD?
Please email a picture of your election tracker card (both sides) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before 11 Mar 2023, 11.59 pm MYT.
h. What if I did not bring my card to CQD?
You are still allowed to submit your card if and only if you have registered your card, attended CSD/done election survey, scanned the attendance CQD code and voted.
Send us an email with a picture of your card at email@example.com before 11 Mar 2023, 11.59 pm MYT.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each student is entitled to one (1) card only and no collection on behalf of others. Election tracker card is valid until 11 Mar 2023 only.
2. There is no replacement of lost card.
3. The card, if tampered or damaged, will not be accepted.
4. "CSD" refers to Candidate Showcase Day which happens on 15 Feb from 11 am MYT; "CQD" refers to Candidate Question Day which happens on 8 Mar from 12 noon MYT.
4. Election Secretariat (ES) reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions without prior notice.